Part of our exclusive Lucchese Western hat collection, the Alamo is a hat that pays homage to the Lone Star State - inspired by the city where Lucchese Bootmaker was founded in 1883 and named after the historical landmark in Texas. The Alamo is 100% custom made and hand-shaped from a blend of the finest beaver and nutria furs. A 4 1/2" tapered crown with a slightly modified cattleman's crease and a 4 1/4" brim achieve a Western look. A self-band made from its own body are attached with a handmade hat pin styled in the shape of the Alamo with the Lucchese mirrored-L 1883 logo inside the outline. Each hat is individually sanded to give that velvet finish. Handmade in Texas.
STYLE NO.R7702-1213--6 7/8
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100
30-DAY RETURN OR EXCHANGE
• Hat Material: 85% Beaver, 15% Nutria
• Sweatband Material: 100% 2" All-natural naked leather
• Lining Material: Satin material with Lucchese mirrored-L 1883 logo as center
• Hatband: Self-band (made from its own body)
• Brim Dimensions: 4 1/4" brim
• Crown: 4 1/2" Tapered crown w/ slightly modified cattleman's crease
• Handmade in Texas
CELEBRATING CRAFTSMANSHIP AND THE ADVENTUROUS SPIRIT SINCE 1883
Want exclusive access to new products, promotions and events from Lucchese?
Sign up and be the first to know!